Re: Breakfast meeting notes

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
      --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, "habumo" <mmoran54@...> wrote:

      > Please give me some feedback so I know if I should talk to Mike about
      > scheduling the meeting. He said weeknights would work as well, he
      > just needs to know when.
      >
      > Let's bury the hatchet and move forward.
      >
      > Matt

      I think we can all agree that the new site is not what any of us would
      have recommended. However it what it is and we aren't going to change
      that. I agree with Matt, Mike did seem sincere in wanting our input
      and we have nothing to lose. In fact we stand to gain if they take
      our suggestions and run with them. I intend on going and if it's only
      two or three of us that show up, then we'll be the ones speaking for
      the whole group. This is a chance that doesn't come along very often.
      Let's grab it and see what happens.

      And if you like great smoked chicken, pork and beef, Matt and I will
      be happy to lead 'ya up north to one of our favorite lunch stops.
      It's only about 30 miles north or Fort Wayne.

      And keep riding, it's not that cold!

      Brad
    • Butch Beemer
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
        What is Woodsons new place all about?
        Where is this smoked chicken place 30 mi N of Ft Wayne?  Thats getting close to me.
        Hope to see everyone Saturday.
        Butch