3rd Annual Summit City Beemers Fall Outing

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      I am going to try to make it & overnight Since I live only about 30
      miles west, do you need any help.
      Tom Anspach 463 835 3156 (add 111 111 1111)

      3rd Annual Summit City Beemers Fall Outing
      Spangle Resort in Silver Lake Indiana

      From Michiana BMW Club newsletter
      You are Inivited to the
      Summit City Beemers Fall Outing
      Another great camping and riding opportunity is coming up next
      weekend with at the Summit City Beemers fall get-together on
      Saturday, October 7,

      (Details Deleted)