Southern IN loop

  • wsu00
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Going to miss the meeting this Saturday as well. I hope to catch up
      with a few of you in the future. Classes start for me on Monday so
      riding will be mostly to the library.;-(

      I did take a nice ride down to Kentucky yesterday. Some really nice
      roads in Southern Indiana. 121 out of Connersville is real nice, 229,
      129 and jump over to 262 South of Dillsboro, IN, routes 262,(hang
      on...a real hoot!) 56, 156 jumped across the river ate lunch in Ghent,
      KY...back into IN at Madison and Old 62 is really nice. All in all
      about a 430 mile loop, a lot of straight roads to get to the curvy
      ones, but very fun...

      Lookng forward to meeting a few of you in the future