Fall Outing / Meeting

  • steve tumbleson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      I will miss the meeting on Saturday. I am going to go to the Bluegrass Beemers Rally, in KY this weekend. (anyone else going??) I am keeping our SCB outing weekend open, and plan to go. I am also willing to help, just let me know.
      I like the logo design; Count me in for a couple/few shirts.
      Steve

      Get your own >web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.
    • Diederich, Roger - ACD
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
        I also have conflicts with this Saturday, so only a very small chance of me showing up.  Later.