SCB Dinner Ride, 7/13/2006, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of SCBeemers
      SCB Dinner Ride

      Thursday July 13, 2006
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: Shady Nook Restaurant on Long Lake
      Notes:
      Fort Wayne riders meet at Leo Crossing Gas Station at 6PM for departure.

        Yes No
        Yes No
        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Randol Doug
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
        I will not be making the dinner ride. My daughter
        just had her baby, our first grandson and I have an
        obligation at the hospital as the proud grandfather.

        Doug

        --- SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from the Calendar of SCBeemers
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCBeemers/cal
        >
        > SCB Dinner Ride
        > Thursday July 13, 2006
        > 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        > (This event does not repeat.)
        > Event Location: Shady Nook Restaurant on Long Lake
        >
        > Notes:
        > Fort Wayne riders meet at Leo Crossing Gas Station
        > at 6PM for departure.
        >

        > Set up birthday reminders!

        > Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Diederich, Roger - ACD
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
          Congratulations!!  Glad you could join the Grandpa's!  We do expect cigars..........and of course, pictures.

          I will not be making the dinner ride. My daughter
          just had her baby, our first grandson and I have an
          obligation at the hospital as the proud grandfather.

          Doug

          --- SCBeemers@yahoogrou ps.com wrote:

          > Reminder from the Calendar of SCBeemers

          > SCB Dinner Ride
          > Thursday July 13, 2006
          > 7:00 pm - 9:00
          pm
          > (This event does not repeat.)
          > Event Location: Shady Nook
          Restaurant on Long Lake

          > Notes:
          > Fort Wayne riders meet
          at Leo Crossing Gas Station

          http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ cal_us/rem/ ?http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SCBeemers/ cal?v=9&evt_ type=13

          > Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.

          href="http://www.yahoo.com">http://www.yahoo. com

          Privacy Policy:

          href="http://privacy.yahoo.com/">http://privacy. yahoo.com/

          > Terms of Service:

          href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely
          for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
          received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
          or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
          necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
          this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
          no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.