Re: SCB Dinner Ride, 7/13/2006, 7:00 pm

  • habumo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
      If you are going on the dinner ride, if I remember right this is a
      cash only place, so make sure to bring some green.

      matt

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of SCBeemers
        SCB Dinner Ride

        Thursday July 13, 2006
        7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: Shady Nook Restaurant on Long Lake
        Notes:
        Fort Wayne riders meet at Leo Crossing Gas Station at 6PM for departure.

          Yes No
          Yes No
          Yes No

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
      • Randol Doug
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
          I will not be making the dinner ride. My daughter
          just had her baby, our first grandson and I have an
          obligation at the hospital as the proud grandfather.

          Doug

          --- SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from the Calendar of SCBeemers
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCBeemers/cal
          >
          > SCB Dinner Ride
          > Thursday July 13, 2006
          > 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
          > (This event does not repeat.)
          > Event Location: Shady Nook Restaurant on Long Lake
          >
          > Notes:
          > Fort Wayne riders meet at Leo Crossing Gas Station
          > at 6PM for departure.
          >

          > Set up birthday reminders!

          > Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Diederich, Roger - ACD
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
            Congratulations!!  Glad you could join the Grandpa's!  We do expect cigars..........and of course, pictures.

            I will not be making the dinner ride. My daughter
            just had her baby, our first grandson and I have an
            obligation at the hospital as the proud grandfather.

            Doug

            --- SCBeemers@yahoogrou ps.com wrote:

            > Reminder from the Calendar of SCBeemers

            > SCB Dinner Ride
            > Thursday July 13, 2006
            > 7:00 pm - 9:00
            pm
            > (This event does not repeat.)
            > Event Location: Shady Nook
            Restaurant on Long Lake

            > Notes:
            > Fort Wayne riders meet
            at Leo Crossing Gas Station

            http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ cal_us/rem/ ?http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SCBeemers/ cal?v=9&evt_ type=13

            > Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.

            href="http://www.yahoo.com">http://www.yahoo. com

            Privacy Policy:

            href="http://privacy.yahoo.com/">http://privacy. yahoo.com/

            > Terms of Service:

            href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely
            for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
            received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views
            or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
            necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
            this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
            no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.