Re: [SCBeemers] Club logo

  • Randol Doug
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2006
      Holy Crap! I don't think we have enough money in the
      club account to hire the required consultants and
      lawyers to interpret the BMW Club logo guidelines,
      contract with the German Graphics Design Firm to
      ensure we have the correct sized circle which is sized
      properly to the overall logo size, and then keep
      another lawyer on retainer to defend us in case our
      consultants messed up and improperly sized the logo.

      I went out on a limb and had an airbrush artist make
      me a license plate with the BMW logo for the front of
      my car. So far the BMW Rondel police haven't got me
      yet.

      It might be worth asking the Michiana club if they
      have a club logo and what they did about the BMW
      guidelines.

      Later.

      Doug

      http://mail.yahoo.com