Re: KY Ridge Ride

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      I saw some of that same vegetation in the mountains of Tennessee. You
      are right it doesn't grow around here, unless you carefully check the
      exit cloverleafs on I-69. Glad you had a good time.

      Doug

      --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, steve tumbleson <meshikinquah@...>
      wrote:

      > The Ridge Ride was Great. The roads and the weather were perfect. I
      submitted a picture of a type of vegetation that grows along the road
      down there. There were hundreds of them. They don't seem to grow
      around here.