KY Ridge Ride

  • steve tumbleson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      The Ridge Ride was Great. The roads and the weather were perfect. I submitted a picture of a type of vegetation that grows along the road down there. There were hundreds of them. They don't seem to grow around here.
      Steve

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Doug
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        I saw some of that same vegetation in the mountains of Tennessee. You
        are right it doesn't grow around here, unless you carefully check the
        exit cloverleafs on I-69. Glad you had a good time.

        Doug

        --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, steve tumbleson <meshikinquah@...>