BMW bike show

  • habumo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      While I was waiting and waiting at Woodsons, Mike told me that he is
      planning an event for June 24. He is having a poker run and BBQ and a
      band (Tom's band). He wants to have a bike show and is looking for
      people to bring their bikes. He is very interested in some of you
      airhead owners. The proceeds are going to as a charitable donation,
      forget to who, but I can find out. If you are interested or willing,
      please let Mike know, or let me know here and I will pass it along to
      him.