Re: North Kentucky Ride

  • habumo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      How about we meet at the restaurant at 8 or 8:30am. That would get
      us on the road at about 9:30. I know where it is.

      Brad may be joining us, although he smashed his finger and isn't
      sure if he will be up to it.

      My bike is not out of the woods yet with the electrical problem so
      please check your email later tomorrow evening. I have a couple of
      more tests to run on it. Hopefully it will be fine.

      I figure we can just find a hotel when we get down there. I wasn't
      planning on making a reservation as it sounds like there are plenty
      to choose from.

      matt

      --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, steve tumbleson <meshikinquah@...>
      wrote:

      > Beemers,
      > As of the moment, I know of only 3 people who plan to go on the
      ride. Matt, his better1/2, and myself.

      > I hope we can pick up a few more.
      >
      > I plan to go down 27. For those in the Ft Wayne area, I would
      suggest meeting up somewhere in or around Ft Wayne. I will leave
      that up to Matt. I would like to hook up in Decatur, as that would
      work better for me. If you wanted to have some breakfast there is a
      restaurant on the north side of Decatur that is nice. Its called
      Decatur Garden. (something like that)

      > I would guess that it is about 4 - 41/2 hours to the south side
      of Cincinnati. I have never timed it or the 120 mile KY route. Did
      part of it in the dark once; don't want to do that again!

      > A mid morning departure would work. I am on no schedule and am
      open to any suggestion.

      > I will try to get some hotel info. together yet today.
      >
      > Glad to hear Matt got his bike fixed. Had it been an airhead, I
      may have been of some help. (maybe) Waiting two and a half weeks for
      a diagnostic...Blows.