Re: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 8/10/2013, 9:00 am

  • Bill Lamb
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2013
      Sorry I am out of town till next wedsday. bill

      On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Branko Mijatovich <nined2yk@...> wrote:

      Cosmos at St Joe Ctr and St Joe Rd.

      Out of town. Should be back by breakfast. I'll post it my train is late leaving for town.

      I'll be there... will you.

      Date: Saturday August 10, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and St Joe Center

      Edit reminder options

    • nined2yk
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2013
        Got into town. Hope to see you there.