Re: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 8/10/2013, 9:00 am

  • Branko Mijatovich
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2013

      Cosmos at St Joe Ctr and St Joe Rd.

      Out of town. Should be back by breakfast. I'll post it my train is late leaving for town.

      I'll be there... will you.

      Date: Saturday August 10, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and St Joe Center

      Edit reminder options

    • Bill Lamb

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 10, 2013
          Got into town. Hope to see you there.