Breakfast Meeting, 8/10/2013, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2013

      Date: Saturday August 10, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and St Joe Center

    • Branko Mijatovich
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2013

        Cosmos at St Joe Ctr and St Joe Rd.

        Out of town. Should be back by breakfast. I'll post it my train is late leaving for town.

        I'll be there... will you.

        Date: Saturday August 10, 2013
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and St Joe Center

        Edit reminder options

      • Bill Lamb

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 10, 2013
            Got into town. Hope to see you there.