Breakfast Meeting, 8/10/2013, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2013

      Date: Saturday August 10, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and St Joe Center

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2013

        Date: Saturday August 10, 2013
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and St Joe Center

      • Branko Mijatovich
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2013

          Cosmos at St Joe Ctr and St Joe Rd.

          Out of town. Should be back by breakfast. I'll post it my train is late leaving for town.

          I'll be there... will you.

          Date: Saturday August 10, 2013
          Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Location: Cosmos
          Notes: Washington Center and St Joe Center

          Edit reminder options

        • Bill Lamb

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 10, 2013
              Got into town. Hope to see you there.