Breakfast Meeting, 7/13/2013, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013

      Date: Saturday July 13, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013

        Date: Saturday July 13, 2013
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      • Matthew Moran
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013
          Is anyone going?

          Date: Saturday July 13, 2013
          Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Location: Cosmos
          Notes: Washington Center and Lima

          Edit reminder options

        • David Kirvan
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013
            Cannot make it.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013
              I'm going, in town.

              Nine o'clock, Cosmos at St Joe and St Joe Center Roads.

              Branko

              --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, David Kirvan <djkhunter@...> wrote:

              > Cannot make it.
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone
              >
              > On Jul 12, 2013, at 6:29 PM, Matthew Moran <mmoran54@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Is anyone going?
              > >

              > > On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM, <SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > >

              > > Reminder from: SCBeemers Yahoo! Group
              > >
              > > Title: Breakfast Meeting
              > >
              > > Date: Saturday July 13, 2013
              > > Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
              > > Location: Cosmos
              > > Notes: Washington Center and Lima
              > >
              > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
              > > Edit reminder options
              > > Copyright © 2013 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
              > >

              > > --
              > > matt

            • Branko Mijatovich
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013

                Matt.

                Change this to st joe and st joe rd at canterbury.

                I was there. Had a nice breakfast with a guy looking for a good used bike.

                Wish you guys were there.

                Update. Stopped by redline honda. Seems tom cole is no longer there. The owner said he's been gone two years. About right. Last time I saw and talked with him when I repkaced my starter relay - 18 months. Said he teaching school someplace.

                Stopped by i469 cycle. Talked to mike. Said he was done with selling new bikes. Used and consignment  Has a nice '99 monster for $3900. 550/4 suzuki for $1000.

                Mike said hes got the lowest tires in town, or Internet.

                The guy I met is looking for a good used bike. If you know of one drop me a line.

                Well, think of something about the cookout and post some thoughts.

                Branko