Breakfast Meeting, 4/13/2013, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 6:00 AM

      Date: Saturday April 13, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 6:00 AM

        Date: Saturday April 13, 2013
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      • Ken Alley
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12 1:39 PM
          So where are you guys meeting really?

          There is no Cosmos at Washington & Lima. Do you mean Culvers or is it
          Cosmos at Washington and St Joe?

          I can make it tomorrow but not sure where you are really meeting at.

          Ken Alley
          260 450 3734