Re: [SCBeemers] Doug's 02 R1150R For Sale-Photos

  • Randol Doug
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2013
      Thanks Matt.  Good to hear from you.

      Doug

      From: Matthew Moran <mmoran54@...>
      To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:38 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCBeemers] Doug's 02 R1150R For Sale-Photos

      Sweetness!  I'll pass it around and see if there are any takers.  Nice looking bike.

      matt

      On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Doug <tango5699@...> wrote:

      I placed a couple of photos in a photo album in the "Photos"

      Doug

    • djkirvan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2013
        Doug,

        I have sent out your bike info and pics to a couple of guys. I will keep my ears open for you

        David

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2013
          Thanks David, I appreciate it.

          Take care.