Re: [SCBeemers] Doug's 02 R1150R For Sale-Photos

  • Matthew Moran
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2013
      Sweetness!  I'll pass it around and see if there are any takers.  Nice looking bike.

      matt

      On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Doug <tango5699@...> wrote:

      I placed a couple of photos in a photo album in the "Photos"

      Doug

    • Randol Doug
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2013
        Thanks Matt.  Good to hear from you.

        Doug

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2013
          Doug,

          I have sent out your bike info and pics to a couple of guys. I will keep my ears open for you

          David

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13, 2013
            Thanks David, I appreciate it.

            Take care.