Breakfast Meeting, 3/9/2013, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 6:01 AM

      Date: Saturday March 9, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • Bill Lamb
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5 4:17 PM
        Where ?? did we choose a new location? bill

        Date: Saturday March 9, 2013
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and Lima

        Edit reminder options

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7 12:19 PM

          I asked to change the location, but didn’t get any reply.

          Looks like I’ll be on a train Saturday and not in town.  If it changes I’ll post.

          I would like to change it to Cosmos at Canterbury, St. Joe and St. Joe Center Road if that is ok.  Then talk about picking another place as Cosmos was pretty full at 9AM the last time I went there.

          Keep me informed.

          Branko

          Where ?? did we choose a new location? bill

          On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:01 AM, <SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Error! Filename not specified.

          Error! Filename not specified.

          Reminder from:

          SCBeemers Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          Breakfast Meeting

          Saturday March 9, 2013

          Time:

          9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

          Location:

          Cosmos

          Notes:

          Washington Center and Lima

          Edit reminder options

        • Ken
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8 4:20 AM
            I'm working Saturday so won't be able to attend this months meeting.

            Please keep me posted on future meetings.

            Ken Alley

            Sent from my IPad

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8 6:00 AM

              Date: Saturday March 9, 2013