Re: [SCBeemers] Re: Breakfast Meeting, 1/12/2013, 9:00 am

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
      Won't be able to be there. Working at Coliseum most of Satirday.

      Ken Alley

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 9, 2013, at 9:19 PM, "Branko" <nined2yk@...> wrote:

      If it looks like I'm back in town Saturday, I'll look for the meeting to be at Cosmos at St. Joe and St. Joe Center Road in Fort Wayne - unless another location is picked, and posted.

      I'll send a post when I know for sure that I'll be back in time by 9am.

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013

        Date: Saturday January 12, 2013
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am