Breakfast Meeting, 1/12/2013, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013

      Date: Saturday January 12, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • Branko
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
        I will be called out soon for work... I don't know if I will be back Saturday for breakfast.

        I would say that the meeting place needs updated... St. Joe and St. Joe Center Road is the only Cosmos left in town (that I know of).

        There hasn't been anyone at the last breakdast meeting that I showed up for, or the previous ones during the summer while I was off sick.

        If I'm back in town I'll go to the Cosmos at St. Joe and St. Joe Center Road, unless a different place is posted.

        The weather won't be for bikes as it's to drop to the norm for the season on Saturday. So, if anyone is going, please post your intentions.

        Thanks.

        Branko

        --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: SCBeemers Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCBeemers/cal
        >
        > Breakfast Meeting
        > Saturday January 12, 2013
        > 9:00 am - 10:00 am
        > Location: Cosmos
        >
        > Notes:
        > Washington Center and Lima
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2013
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Branko
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
          If it looks like I'm back in town Saturday, I'll look for the meeting to be at Cosmos at St. Joe and St. Joe Center Road in Fort Wayne - unless another location is picked, and posted.

          I'll send a post when I know for sure that I'll be back in time by 9am.

          Thanks.

          Branko
        • Ken
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
            Won't be able to be there. Working at Coliseum most of Satirday.

            Ken Alley

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013

              Date: Saturday January 12, 2013