cosmos fort wayne indiana - Google Search

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Unless otherwise changed to another location, this Saturday meeting will be the same time, at Cosmos at St Joe Center and St Joe Road at Canterbury.

      Weather permitting I'll be on my K1200LT, or driving my grey and silver F150 super crew.

      I would like talk about the club's charter, national and regional rallies for 2013, and other topics of interest of those in attendance, or though our forum.

      Thanks.

      Branko

      https://www.google.com/search?q=cosmos+fort+wayne+indiana&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

      Branko