Breakfast Meeting, July 14th - Topic, Club Facebook Page.

  • Branko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      I started a Face Book page for SC Beemers a few months ago... can't remember the month for sure, but I had posted on our group page.

      I also came up with a club logo based on the BMW guidelines. Except for being cleaned up with another line and better images of the BMW roundel and the vertical black lines, I thought it was pretty good.

      Now the logo for the face book page is not the same as a club patch... but it could be used for shirts and the like as a simple embroidery.

      So, if you have anything to put in about the page, or the club face book logo... please either come to breakfast, or post your reply here.

      Thanks.