Re: [SCBeemers] Dinner Ride, 6/26/2012, 6:00 pm

  • nined2yk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
      I can't make this as a ride, but if you want to meet someplace, leave a post.  I'm always up for Rack 'n Helen's on Tuesday night - free raffle.  The place empty outs after 8:00pm when the winner is drawn.

      Reason I can't make it as a ride, well my bike, is that last month I got diagnosed with MS and I'm not up to keeping my balance. Needless to say the bike hasn't been worked on since my bad luck.

      I walk and drive ok, just working on my balance.  Had a walker, graduated to a cane, and doing some what better walking.

      I will be up for breakfast the second Saturday at Cosmos.

      Branko

      Sent from my iPad
      Branko Mijatovich

      On Jun 25, 2012, at 6:00 PM, SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com wrote: