RE: [SCBeemers] At Cosmos... Got in late last night.

    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2012

      Ok, it was me and myself and I for breakfast… had the special, burnt my tong on the coffee.

      Place wasn’t as busie as most times – must be the nice weather.

      Hope to have the bike together soon… just time and a new battery will do it – had too many issues with studying for some tests, family illness, that kind of thing.

      So, I’m looking forward to the first real time out on the road… found a really nice ride to Toledo yesterday while going to the VW dealer in Perrysburg – double lane, follows the Maumee river and US 24.  We rode this a long time ago, Julie and I, and ended up in Napolieon.  Really a nice ride, not very much traffic – it would be a nice evening ride to Toledo for dinner, or a day ride to a Mud Hens game.

      OK, well everyone have a nice weekend.

      Branko

      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2012
        Branko,

        I wanted to make breakfast but I had to run a pickup load of patio pavers over to Franke park Saturday morning.  Then it was off to help brother's with their construction projects.

        Anyway, the route to Toledo - I've ridden it before.  It's a parallel to US 24 - but generally on the opposite side of the river.  It is an excellent ride up there, one of the better in the area.

        Zach

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2012

          Zach,

          Next time then, thanks for the reply.