Summit City Beemers on Face Book.

  • Branko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      I've started a face book page for the club under "Summit City Beemers".

      The page picture is of downtown from the 3 Rivers Apartments facing toward the south west.

      This picture is from the Northeast Indiana picture/flicker account - free use.

      The logo is a cut/paste/scan/resize that I did on my computer and daughters scrapbooking kit. It's almost there, it just needs another verticle line to the left of the logo to be within BMW corp guidlines. The color of the image and text has to be adjusted, but I've got called to work and this will have to do for now.

      I like the picture and would like to use it in a club patch similar as the line drawings of the downtown area - check the "Comic-Con" logo, or "Frazier" sitcom logo.

      I hope you will check the face book page and give any advise of what you would like seen... I'll be putting up an events page, links for BMW parts/repair/dealer and other stuff in general.

      Well, got called to work and those trains don't run themselfs - well, not at this time, but in a few years I'm sure you won't see anyone at the controls except for a guy to makesure the loco does it's supose to do... and then I'll be retired and maybe still doing some long distance riding.