RE: [SCBeemers] Charter Renewal 2012

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2012

      Thanks.

      From: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Randol Doug
      Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:10 PM
      To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SCBeemers] Charter Renewal 2012

      Douglas Randol  No. 180921

      From: Branko <nined2yk@...>
      To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 1:14 PM
      Subject: [SCBeemers] Charter Renewal 2012

      As of today I haven't recieved a reply to the previous Charter Renewal e-mail sent back in January (2012).

      I still need four current members of the BMW MOA to reply so I can send in the club's charter renewal for 2012. Mine completing the requirement of having five BMW MOA members.

      I'd like to send it in by this weekend so that it's done.

      Thanks.

      Branko

    • Branko
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2012
        I have recieved another member's BMW MOA number for the rechartering... thanks.

        I'll be sending in the charter renewal this week.

        Thanks for all your help.