Mini Rally Sturgis, MI

  • Branko
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2012
      I've posted the Battle Creek BMW MOA Mini Rally at Sturgis, MI on the clendar.

      The dates of the Mini Rally is May 4-6, 2012. $20 dollar rally fee at gate. There are some benefits noted in the BMW On mag events pages... like coffee and talk, hot dogs, and Sunday breakfast.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2012
        I'll be there.  Look for the Kelty Awning.  Probably be out riding Saturday during the day

        Zach