Charter Renewal 2012

  • Branko
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 10:14 AM
      As of today I haven't recieved a reply to the previous Charter Renewal e-mail sent back in January (2012).

      I still need four current members of the BMW MOA to reply so I can send in the club's charter renewal for 2012. Mine completing the requirement of having five BMW MOA members.

      I'd like to send it in by this weekend so that it's done.

      Thanks.

      Branko
    • Randol Doug
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2012
        Douglas Randol  No. 180921

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2012

          Thanks.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2012
            I have recieved another member's BMW MOA number for the rechartering... thanks.

            I'll be sending in the charter renewal this week.

            Thanks for all your help.