Dinner Ride, 4/24/2012, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 2:56 PM

      Title: Dinner Ride

      Date: Tuesday April 24, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Tuesday.
      Location: TBD
      Notes: TBD

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 6:58 AM

        Bike still in need of being put back together… parts installed, but couldn’t find the heater lead – I had already installed the gas tank and thought that I would have found the lead before buttoning her up.  Tonight is not going to happen on my bike, perhaps after she starts up I’ll post and those interested can get together later in the month (May).

        Branko