Breakfast Meeting, 3/10/2012, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012

      Date: Saturday March 10, 2012
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • Branko
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
        Unless I get out by Wednesday morning, it is unlikely that I'll be back in town by Saturday's breakfast meeting.

        Traffic got slowed down since Monday, and I'm still a long way from being called to work between now and Wednesday.

        Just the norm for the railroad.

        Ordered a new relay for the K1200, standard fried relay with low battery voltage - just my luck, it started up a few weeks ago but the battery needed another jump, so the contacts weld together per the norm for this model and year.

        Ordered the replacement from Bob's BMW. I had called Indy, but they didn't have any in stock; and I would have had to have send from Indy as BMW doesn't send direct to the buyer's address... so it should be here by the weekend. The battery has been on the chager to get it back up (Odysessy) per Bob's to try and bring it back to life (I had figured the same, with a lot of hope). It's holding a charge now above 12 volts, before it was only good for 10.5 volts.

        Well, hope to be there Saturday, last month I got into Garrett after 10AM and figured that it was a waste of time to drive to COSMOS by the time I got to Fort Wayne.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2012

          Well, it looks like I’m going to be on a train on Friday – got back from Chicago too soon to make it to Saturday morning.

          Got my starter relay in this week, I’ll be working on it on Monday – unfortunately the instructions are in German, and there are some mods to the wiring harness.

          Hope you all have a great weekend, it should be with the weather that’s forecasted.

          Branko

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012

            Date: Saturday March 10, 2012
            Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am