Re: Dinner Ride, 10/25/2011, 6:00 pm

  • Branko
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2011
      I'll be in town (back from vacation) Tuesday at Rack n' Helen in New Haven - next to the tracks, across from the post office - if anyone is interested in doing a ride, or eating at R n' H, at 6 o'clock. Their link is below, as is a link to urban spoon (with their address/map):

      http://www.rackandhelens.com/menu.php

      http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/map/928207/restaurant/Fort-Wayne/Rack-Helens-Bar-New-Haven

      Tuesday is the free 50/50 raffle held at 8 pm, but you have to be present to win.

      We could do a ride, come back, and see if anyone wins... or ride to another place.

      I'll either be parked out front, or across the street in the post office parking lot.

      Thanks.