RE: [SCBeemers] bmw mechanics?

  • Diederich, Roger - ES
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11 4:46 AM

      It’s too bad you didn’t take advantage of Steve’s Airhead Tech day last weekend, could have gotten some basic things done.  What does your bike need?

      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 5:49 AM

        YES!  It true, Tom is working at Red Line Honda off North Clinton.

        I posted this sometime ago.

        Besides fixing what I needed, he noticed a few others, threw on a new (from his stock) wing cover and support bar on my right side (for the LT).

        I don’t know about anyone at Tomkinson.

        When I first stopped by Red Line after my bike was in the shop, Tom had a pre-80 R on the lift, the next time I asked him about it… he said that it’s his, and that he was making a race bike…. Just seeing another BMW in a shop again is a happy day.

        Branko

        I heard Tom Cole, a BMW MC mechanic is working at Redline Honda on North Clinton in Fort Wayne.  There was a gentleman at Tomkinson BMW Auto who wrenched on vintage BMW bikes (Dudley ????????).

        Doug

        Hey everybody, I recently purchased a 1976 r90/6 and am in need of a mechanic. Does anyone have any suggestions?