Various

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 5:54 PM
      I like logo 2 and agree with Matt, add the motoman to the cycle. Nice
      job Matt.

      Matt-was that you and a group of 3 other riders at the new park along
      Bass Road on Sunday? It was a nice day for a ride.

      All-I have a conflict on Saturday morning and will miss the Breakfast
      Meeting. If someone takes some notes and forwards to me I will
      publish the minutes.

      Something you might want to discuss, besides the logo, is a suggestion
      from George Tatarchuk to create a BMW Club welcome envelope for buyers
      of BMWs. What kind of information do we want to include? Then we
      need to get the Woodson guys to either pass out the welcome package
      with each purchase or give us a list of buyers.

      Take care for now.

      Doug
    • Matt Moran
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 9:21 PM
        Doug,

        That was Brad, Brenda, and me at the park. We were geocaching. It is a
        great excuse to ride.

        matt

        I like logo 2 and agree with Matt, add the motoman to the cycle. Nice
        job Matt.

        Matt-was that you and a group of 3 other riders at the new park along
        Bass Road on Sunday? It was a nice day for a ride.

        All-I have a conflict on Saturday morning and will miss the Breakfast
        Meeting. If someone takes some notes and forwards to me I will
        publish the minutes.

        Something you might want to discuss, besides the logo, is a suggestion
        from George Tatarchuk to create a BMW Club welcome envelope for buyers
        of BMWs. What kind of information do we want to include? Then we
        need to get the Woodson guys to either pass out the welcome package
        with each purchase or give us a list of buyers.

        Take care for now.

        Doug

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • habumo
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6 5:29 AM
          Let me correct myself, that was Brad, a family of riders, and me;
          Brenda was stuck at work. We found 6 caches that day, rain and all.

          matt
          --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Moran" <mmoran54@...> wrote:

          > Doug,
          >
          > That was Brad, Brenda, and me at the park. We were geocaching. It
          is a
          > great excuse to ride.
          >
          > matt

          On Behalf
          > Of Doug
          > Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:54 PM
          > To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [SCBeemers] Various
          >
          > I like logo 2 and agree with Matt, add the motoman to the cycle.
          Nice
          > job Matt.
          >
          > Matt-was that you and a group of 3 other riders at the new park
          along
          > Bass Road on Sunday? It was a nice day for a ride.
          >
          > All-I have a conflict on Saturday morning and will miss the
          Breakfast
          > Meeting. If someone takes some notes and forwards to me I will
          > publish the minutes.
          >
          > Something you might want to discuss, besides the logo, is a
          suggestion
          > from George Tatarchuk to create a BMW Club welcome envelope for
          buyers
          > of BMWs. What kind of information do we want to include? Then we
          > need to get the Woodson guys to either pass out the welcome package
          > with each purchase or give us a list of buyers.
          >
          > Take care for now.
          >
          > Doug
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Diederich, Roger - ACD
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6 5:51 AM
            I think at the next meeting we need to discuss what kind of antennas and
            special licenses you need to get into geocaching..........

            Let me correct myself, that was Brad, a family of riders, and me; Brenda
            was stuck at work. We found 6 caches that day, rain and all.

            matt
            --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Moran" <mmoran54@...> wrote:

            > Doug,
            >
            > That was Brad, Brenda, and me at the park. We were geocaching. It
            is a
            > great excuse to ride.
            >
            > matt

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            ************************************
            This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
            ************************************
          • Matt Moran
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6 5:39 PM
              Somehow I knew it would come to this. There are probably only a couple
              people who could even comprehend the complexity so I don't think we should
              waste your time!

              matt

              I think at the next meeting we need to discuss what kind of antennas and
              special licenses you need to get into geocaching..........

              Let me correct myself, that was Brad, a family of riders, and me; Brenda
              was stuck at work. We found 6 caches that day, rain and all.

              matt
              --- In SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Moran" <mmoran54@...> wrote:

              > Doug,
              >
              > That was Brad, Brenda, and me at the park. We were geocaching. It
              is a
              > great excuse to ride.
              >
              > matt

              Yahoo! Groups Links