Re: Breakfast Meeting, 5/14/2011, 9:00 am

  • Branko
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2011
      I've driven by Cosmo the last two months, but didn't see any BMWs in the lot, so I kept on going...

      Off until Wednesday, so if anyone would be interested in meeting at Rack n' Helens today, about 7:30 pm, come in and have a chance at wining the Tuesday night fiffty/fiffty drawning - no charge for this, see their website for Tuesday even special - ribs, but you have to get there early as the ribs are gone really fast.

      I maybe in town Saturday morning, but that's like predicting where OLB is laying at the bottom of the sea... either I'll get a train that comes back, or will be on one Saturday morning and going out - the life of a railroader.

      Checked my calendar and I won't have another weenkend off that matches the second Saturday for a while... so it's hit and miss for the whole year it looks like.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2011

        Date: Saturday May 14, 2011
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and Lima