Re: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 5/14/2011, 9:00 am

  • Doug Randol
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2011
      Kept the R. Traded in the 06 Honda ST 1300. They made me a good deal on the trade in. It's an easy 2.5 hour ride to Grand Rapids. Doug

      Doug Randol-Home

      From: "Diederich, Roger - ES" <roger.diederich@...>
      Sender: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:27:46 -0400
      To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com<SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 5/14/2011, 9:00 am

      Congrats on the new bike!  Did you get rid of the R, or just add to the flock?

      From: "Diederich, Roger - ES" <roger.diederich@...>

      Sender: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:21:03 -0400

      To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com<SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com>

      ReplyTo: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com

      I have heard a rumor that Doug has been spotted on a new RT, has anyone else heard or am I just spreading BS as usual?

      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2011
        I've driven by Cosmo the last two months, but didn't see any BMWs in the lot, so I kept on going...

        Off until Wednesday, so if anyone would be interested in meeting at Rack n' Helens today, about 7:30 pm, come in and have a chance at wining the Tuesday night fiffty/fiffty drawning - no charge for this, see their website for Tuesday even special - ribs, but you have to get there early as the ribs are gone really fast.

        I maybe in town Saturday morning, but that's like predicting where OLB is laying at the bottom of the sea... either I'll get a train that comes back, or will be on one Saturday morning and going out - the life of a railroader.

        Checked my calendar and I won't have another weenkend off that matches the second Saturday for a while... so it's hit and miss for the whole year it looks like.
        Message 3 of 7 , May 13, 2011

          Date: Saturday May 14, 2011
          Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am