Breakfast Meeting, 5/14/2011, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2011

      Date: Saturday May 14, 2011
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • Diederich, Roger - ES
      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2011

        I have heard a rumor that Doug has been spotted on a new RT, has anyone else heard or am I just spreading BS as usual?

        Message 3 of 7 , May 10, 2011
          That would be true. Sitting in license branch waiting to spend some more money. I met Pat in Grand Rapids. Nice dealer there.

          Doug Randol-Home

          From: "Diederich, Roger - ES" <roger.diederich@...>
          Sender: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:21:03 -0400
          To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com<SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: RE: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 5/14/2011, 9:00 am

          I have heard a rumor that Doug has been spotted on a new RT, has anyone else heard or am I just spreading BS as usual?

          Message 4 of 7 , May 10, 2011

            Congrats on the new bike!  Did you get rid of the R, or just add to the flock?

            From: "Diederich, Roger - ES" <roger.diederich@...>

            Sender: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:21:03 -0400

            To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com<SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 7 , May 10, 2011
              Kept the R. Traded in the 06 Honda ST 1300. They made me a good deal on the trade in. It's an easy 2.5 hour ride to Grand Rapids. Doug

              Doug Randol-Home

              From: "Diederich, Roger - ES" <roger.diederich@...>
              Sender: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:27:46 -0400
              To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com<SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com>

              From: "Diederich, Roger - ES" <roger.diederich@...>

              Sender: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com

              Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:21:03 -0400

              To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com<SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 7 , May 10, 2011
                I've driven by Cosmo the last two months, but didn't see any BMWs in the lot, so I kept on going...

                Off until Wednesday, so if anyone would be interested in meeting at Rack n' Helens today, about 7:30 pm, come in and have a chance at wining the Tuesday night fiffty/fiffty drawning - no charge for this, see their website for Tuesday even special - ribs, but you have to get there early as the ribs are gone really fast.

                I maybe in town Saturday morning, but that's like predicting where OLB is laying at the bottom of the sea... either I'll get a train that comes back, or will be on one Saturday morning and going out - the life of a railroader.

                Checked my calendar and I won't have another weenkend off that matches the second Saturday for a while... so it's hit and miss for the whole year it looks like.
                Message 7 of 7 , May 13, 2011

                  Date: Saturday May 14, 2011
                  Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am