Re: [SCBeemers] AIRHEADS Tech Day

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2011
      Great event, but unfortunately I'm may be out of town.  I had thought of doing something similar for Hexhead bikes.  Spend a day going through the 6, 12, 24k service items plus a few extras like tire changes and servo ABS flush.

      It's really not as hard as it may seem... plus I'm just about due for my 60k service.

      Zach

      On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:35 PM, steve <meshikinquah@...> wrote:

      I am going to be hosting an Indiana AIRHEADS Tech day at my house on Saturday May 7.
      You all are invited. There will be food and beverages available all day.

      Tech days, FYI, are common AIRHEAD BEEMER CLUB events hosted by AIRHEAD members all over the country/world. Some people who want to do there own work but maybe don't have the tools, space, etc bring their bikes to work on. Most come to these events just to eat and socialize.

      As with any ABC club event; you don't have to own an airhead to attend. I have seen every flavor of bike from A to Z at these events.

      I have attached maps to my house in the pictures folder.

      Please feel free to stop by.

      Steve

    • Diederich, Roger - ES
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2011

        Just ordered parts for my leaking front fork for the PD, hoping for help on Tech Day!

        I am going to be hosting an Indiana AIRHEADS Tech day at my house on Saturday May 7.

        You all are invited. There will be food and beverages available all day.

        Tech days, FYI, are common AIRHEAD BEEMER CLUB events hosted by AIRHEAD members all over the country/world. Some people who want to do there own work but maybe don't have the tools, space, etc bring their bikes to work on. Most come to these events just to eat and socialize.

        As with any ABC club event; you don't have to own an airhead to attend. I have seen every flavor of bike from A to Z at these events.

        I have attached maps to my house in the pictures folder.

        Please feel free to stop by.

        Steve

        This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
        Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.