Breakfast Meeting, 1/8/2011, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011

      Date: Saturday January 8, 2011
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011

        …I’m sure to be at work, unless it’s a quick there and back.

        Already on my rest day, ends tomorrow, and it’s pretty busy on the railroad these pass few weeks.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2011

          Date: Saturday January 8, 2011
          Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am