Breakfast Meeting, 10/9/2010, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010

      Date: Saturday October 9, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • Matthew Moran
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
        I think that I will be there.  Cosmos breakfast is sounding pretty good.

        matt

        Date: Saturday October 9, 2010
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes.
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and Lima

        Edit reminder options

      • Branko
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
          Right now my schedule looks like work Friday, gone till Sunday. If there is change I hope to be there...
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2010
            I'm pretty sure I'll be on my way to a weddin gby the time breakfast happens.  It's been a busy couple of weeks.

            Anyone on this list the rider of the silver R1200RT with no bags that followed me down DuPont lat night?  I had an interesting comment for the annoying owner of the loud V-twin.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 8, 2010

              Date: Saturday October 9, 2010
              Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am