Re: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 4/10/2010, 9:00 am

  • Matthew Moran
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      I don't think I'll be able to make it this week.

      matt

      Date: Saturday April 10, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      Edit reminder options

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2010

        Date: Saturday April 10, 2010
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2010
          I will not be there.  I have rehersal for church, then a family event afterward.