Breakfast Meeting, 4/10/2010, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 6:02 AM

      Date: Saturday April 10, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • Matthew Moran
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7 5:27 PM
        I don't think I'll be able to make it this week.

        matt

        Date: Saturday April 10, 2010
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes.
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and Lima

        Edit reminder options

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9 6:03 AM

          Date: Saturday April 10, 2010
          Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9 6:23 AM
            I will not be there.  I have rehersal for church, then a family event afterward.