RE: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 3/13/2010, 9:00 am

  • Diederich, Roger - CS
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 12 6:18 AM

      Sorry, I’ll be in the woods.

      From: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 9:01 AM
      To: SCBeemers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 3/13/2010, 9:00 am

      Reminder from:

      SCBeemers Yahoo! Group

      Title:

      Breakfast Meeting

      Saturday March 13, 2010

      Time:

      9:00 am - 10:00 am

      Repeats:

      This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.

      Location:

      Cosmos

      Notes:

      Washington Center and Lima

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
      Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12 6:35 AM
        I should be there, don't know about the Mrs.  It depends on if I can bribe her with an omelet.

      • Matthew Moran
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 12 12:17 PM
          I think I can be there, but I have company coming in so I won't be able to dawdle.  Once I know for sure when company is arriving I'll know for sure.

          matt

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 12 10:43 PM

              I’ve got “grandchildren police” as my daughter is going to a church flea market, and the wife is heading to the safety city to do some volunteer work for people deploying to Haiti… unless something changes between now and 9 am.

              I should be there, don't know about the Mrs.  It depends on if I can bribe her with an omelet.