Breakfast Meeting, 3/13/2010, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010

      Date: Saturday March 13, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • Diederich, Roger - CS
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010

        Sorry, I’ll be in the woods.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
          I should be there, don't know about the Mrs.  It depends on if I can bribe her with an omelet.

        • Matthew Moran
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
            I think I can be there, but I have company coming in so I won't be able to dawdle.  Once I know for sure when company is arriving I'll know for sure.

            matt

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010

                I’ve got “grandchildren police” as my daughter is going to a church flea market, and the wife is heading to the safety city to do some volunteer work for people deploying to Haiti… unless something changes between now and 9 am.

                I should be there, don't know about the Mrs.  It depends on if I can bribe her with an omelet.