Breakfast Meeting, 3/13/2010, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 9, 2010

      Date: Saturday March 13, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • djkhunter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 9, 2010
        Anyone showing up Saturday?

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 10, 2010

          I’ve got a Saturday/Sunday rest day… so the gods willing I’ll be there, or on a train… or hotel, and won’t be in until I’m in… I’ll know better on Friday.

          Branko

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 10, 2010
            I believe I have no commitments that prevent it, but things change.

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010

              Date: Saturday March 13, 2010
              Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
              Location: Cosmos
              Notes: Washington Center and Lima

            • Diederich, Roger - CS
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010

                Sorry, I’ll be in the woods.

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                  I should be there, don't know about the Mrs.  It depends on if I can bribe her with an omelet.

                • Matthew Moran
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                    I think I can be there, but I have company coming in so I won't be able to dawdle.  Once I know for sure when company is arriving I'll know for sure.

                    matt

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010

                        I’ve got “grandchildren police” as my daughter is going to a church flea market, and the wife is heading to the safety city to do some volunteer work for people deploying to Haiti… unless something changes between now and 9 am.

                        I should be there, don't know about the Mrs.  It depends on if I can bribe her with an omelet.