Re: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 2/13/2010, 9:00 am

  • djkhunter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
      I have tickets for the Chicago show. I hope it is better than Cleveland. Last year I went to Novi MI and they said BMW was only going to be at 3 of them and Chicago being one of them. So I hope it is the same this year.

      Date: Saturday February 13, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      Edit reminder options

    • djkhunter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
        Anyone want to put a bet on whether Branko will be there at 9:00?  :-)  Sorry Branko, I have to give you a hard time.
        See you all in the morning.