Breakfast Meeting, 2/13/2010, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010

      Date: Saturday February 13, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Location: Cosmos
      Notes: Washington Center and Lima

    • djkhunter@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
        Anyone showing up tomorrow?

        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
        Location: Cosmos
        Notes: Washington Center and Lima

      • Diederich, Roger - CS
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010

          Not me, grandkids have me busy……..

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
            I have a rehersal that morning that is a conflict, so i will not be there.

          • Matthew Moran
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
              I can be there.  Looks like I actually have sometime this weekend and wouldn't mind talking bikes since mine is very depressed as it is caged in the garage.  Brad and I went to the Cleveland show this year...a real disappointment.  No BMW, no Guzi, no Aprilla, no Triumph...the list goes on.  The Japanese bikes and Harley had half hearted displays and the rest was vendors.

              matt

              Date: Saturday February 13, 2010
              Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
              Location: Cosmos
              Notes: Washington Center and Lima

              Edit reminder options

            • Bill Lamb
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
                Hi
                I will. I showed last month to be the only person.
                bill

                On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:49 AM, <djkhunter@...> wrote:

                Anyone showing up tomorrow?

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010

                  I’m in town, I’ll be there… see you at 9 sharp – I’ve set my alarm clock… well, my cell phone.

                  Still haven’t got the K running, so it’s the Bronco, or Liberty, for me… and I doubt that the snow and ice will be gone over night anyways.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010

                    So… it looks like four for breakfast – Dave, Bill, Matt, maybe Brad, and me… see you all at nine.

                    I had originally planned on going to work, and being off on Saturday, until I got bumped first out… so after breakfast it’s back to work with a full meal and good conversation with friends.

                  • Randol Doug
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
                      My wife and I are keeping the  3 year old grandson overnight so I will not be at the breakfast.

                      PS-agree with Matt's overview of the Cleveland Bike Show, marginal at best.  The highlight was the 7 hour drive there and back  with a couple of other riders, discussing motorcycles, cars, satellite navigation, and other technical subjects over my head.

                      Take Care.

                      Doug

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
                        I have tickets for the Chicago show. I hope it is better than Cleveland. Last year I went to Novi MI and they said BMW was only going to be at 3 of them and Chicago being one of them. So I hope it is the same this year.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
                          Anyone want to put a bet on whether Branko will be there at 9:00?  :-)  Sorry Branko, I have to give you a hard time.
                          See you all in the morning.