Sturgis Mini Rally

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
      It's coming... Only a few months away...  If you've never been to the Mini Rally it's a hoot.  If you've never been to a rally, this is a great one to try as a first timer.  Very laid back, fun times kicking tires and telling tall tales.  You can't start off the rally season any better way!

      MI May 1 - 3, 2009
      36th Original Mini Rally
      BMW Motorcycle Club of Battle Creek #14
      You are invited to attend our wonderful rally at Green Valley Campground, Sturgis, Michigan. Fee is $20 at gate (no pre-reg) & includes coffee, donuts, tea, hot chocolate all weekend. Plus, mid-day subs & pizza sold on the grounds & can be ordered for dinner. Nice restaurants in the area & motels, if you‘re not camping. Door prizes & awards. Friday night we will have Hot dogs. Great Sunday morning pancake breakfast. Campgrounds have hot showers, inside/outside eating areas, firewood & miniature golf for only $1/game. Located 1.5 mi west of MI-66 aon Fawn River Rd., which is 1.25 mi S of US 12, and 2mi N of I-80/90. Info: Connie Scarbrough 269-731-4826, Connie Cadwell 815-226-7062 or <>

    • Diederich, Roger - CS
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010

        Is this the same weekend as the Georgia Mountain Rally?  I’m kinda thinking a little warmer, maybe like a week off to run the Cherola Skyway……

[...]

        This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
        Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
          On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Diederich, Roger - CS <roger.diederich@...> wrote:

          Is this the same weekend as the Georgia Mountain Rally?  I’m kinda thinking a little warmer, maybe like a week off to run the Cherola Skyway……

          Yes it is.  As an alternative there is the Great chicken rally on Memorial day weekend.  I've been down for that a couple times.  Good roads are around, and the chicken is... well... great.

          Sturgis is nice since it's a hop, skip, and a jump (OK an hour or so) away.  But GMR does have a lot better roads.

        • Tom EA
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
            1st rally north of 40 degrees  (as I recall)
            tomINwinamac
            -----------Winamac, IN-------41 deg 3 min N ------- 86 deg 36 min W-------
            -It is good to have an END to  journey toward, but it is the JOURNEY that matters in the end.  / Ursula Le Guin-
            - My Blog:  http://ansplog.blogspot.com/  My pictures: http://tomsjourneys.shutterfly.com/-
            -email in/out scanned by AVG Free Edition.
            Version: 8.5.278 http://free.grisoft.com-