RE: [SCBeemers] Breakfast Meeting, 1/9/2010, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010

      There is a better than “good” chance that I’ll be working Saturday, if not I plan on making breakfast.

      Happy New Year… see you in February.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010
        <scratches head>

        Don't think I have anything planned for Saturday.   Might be a good day to get the GS out for a short ride.

      • Matthew Moran
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010
          I may make it to breakfast, but I will be in a cage.  I really don't have single digit riding gear.  :-(

          matt

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8, 2010

            Date: Saturday January 9, 2010
            Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
            Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
            Location: Cosmos
            Notes: Washington Center and Lima

          • Bill Lamb
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 9, 2010
              Hi
              What happened? I showed up for breakfast but was the only one. Food was good and great service.
              bill

              Date: Saturday January 9, 2010
              Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
              Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
              Location: Cosmos
              Notes: Washington Center and Lima

              Edit reminder options

            • Matthew Moran

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 11, 2010
                  I was out way too late friday night and snoozed right through.  Sorry!